The color of your teeth can affect your confidence in your smile. Teeth whitening, also known as bleaching, is a great way to improve the color of your teeth and get you the smile you deserve.
White For Life
Our tooth whitening program is called White For Life. This program includes custom fit whitening trays with 2 tubes of whitening gel. At each 6 month dental cleaning you will receive 2 tubes of whitening gel.
Advantages of White For Life
- White For Life whitening is professional quality and strength.
- There are different whitening gel strengths available based on your needs.
- Custom trays fit better than whitening strips.
- Custom trays allow even application of the whitening gel.
- You get to choose how often you want to whiten your teeth.
Is White For Life good for everyone?
In order to safely whiten, your gum tissues should be healthy and your teeth should be free of cavities. Your dentist and dental hygienist will be able to work with you to decide if this program is the right one for you.
How do I sign up?
Ask your dentist or dental hygienist about or White For Life Program and they will be able to guide you through the process. The first step will include a consultation to ensure this program is the best fit for you. Next we will use CAD/CAM technology to make a digital impression of your mouth. It will take about two weeks to fabricate your whitening trays. Then you will come in to receive your custom trays, 2 tubes of whitening gel, and instructions on how to use your new White For Life trays.