Dental implants can be an important part of fixing your teeth and can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth, or for attaching a denture. Dental implants are made to give you the strength, stability, resilience and support that your natural teeth do.
Dental implants are replacements for both the root and the tooth that are made to provide the support that is needed in your mouth. The implants are placed where the root of the tooth used to be. When attached, the implants will look and feel like a natural grown tooth that will enhance and restore your smile.
There are various benefits and purposes for receiving dental implants. Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Restore a patient’s confident smile with the appearance of naturally grown teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a loose fitting denture, making them more secure and comfortable